Thank you for choosing to be a part of the business community at www.yourbusinesswizards.com. The team here at Thinkatomy Consulting LTD are committed to protecting both your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or comments about this privacy notice then please get in touch using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
1. What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide us with it when you set up an account on the website or fill in your information in order to make a purchase.
Personal information provided by you
We collect names, phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, usernames, passwords, contact preferences, billing addresses, debit/credit card numbers and other similar information.
All of the information that you provide us with must be true, complete and accurate. You must also notify us if there has been a change in your personal circumstances which means that any of the data that we have on file for you needs to be updated.
Information that is collected automatically
Some of the information that we collect about you, such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address is collected automatically when you visit this website.
This information does not contain any personal information and does not reveal your identity to anyone. It may include information such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language, preferences, referring URLs, your device name, country, location, information about how you use the website and other technical information.
Most of this information is to ensure that we maintain the security and operations of this website as well as for research and analysis purposes.
2. How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect from you in a number of ways to support the running of our business at www.yourbusinesswizards.com. All personal information is processed in reliance with our legitimate business interests, in order to enter or to perform a contract with you, with your consent, and in order to comply with any legal obligations that we may have. We indicate the specific processing grounds that we may need to rely on next to a list of the purposes for collecting your information below:
- To allow customers to create an account and to be able to log in to that account.
- To manage user account and to keep them all in working order.
- To send you any administrative information that we may need to send you.
- We may use the information that you send us to ensure that our website and services remain safe and secure.
- In order to enforce our terms and conditions as well as policies for business purposes and in order to comply with any legal and regulatory requirements in connection with our contract.
- In order to respond to any legal requests and therefore prevent any harm.
- In order to fulfil and manage all of the orders that you have placed with us.
- In order to provide customers with the full requested services of this website.
We will only ever share any of your personal information when we have your consent to do so. However there may be cases in which we will need to share some of your personal information in order to comply with laws or to provide you with the products and services that you have requested from us. We may share your personal data for any of the following reasons:
- We may process your personal data and share it if you have given us specific consent to be able to do this.
- We may process your personal data when we think it is in our legitimate business interests to do so.
- We may need to process some of your information in order to fulfil the obligations of a contract that you have with us.
- We may disclose some of your information where we are legally obliged to do so in order to comply with any applicable laws, a government request, juridical proceedings, court orders.
- We may share some of your personal information in connection with or during the negotiations of any business mergers or acquisitions that we may be involved with.
5. How long do we keep your information for?
6. How do we keep your personal information safe?
We aim to make sure that all of your personal information is kept safe by a number of organisational and technical security measures. These measures are designed to protect the security of any of the personal information that we process. However, customers are reminded that no transmission of information over the internet can ever be entirely secure so we therefore can not guarantee that this information will be kept safe at all times. As such transmission of personal data to our website is at your own risk. Customers should only ever access the website when they know that they are in a secure environment.
7. Do we collect personal information from minors?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children which are under the age of 18 years old. When customers access the website then they are representing that they are of at least 18 years of age. If we discover that an account holder has lied about their age then their account will be deleted and that person blocked immediately.
8. What are your privacy rights?
Customers have certain rights about their data under data protection laws. These may include:
- The right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information
- To request a rectification or erasure of your personal information
- To restrict the processing of your personal information
In order to make such a request, then please use the contact details which are provided at the bottom of this page.
9. Contact us